A COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAMME ON UNDERSTANDING THE 'WHATS' AND 'HOWS' ABOUT PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
6 DAYS (36 GLH) PROGRAMME FOR Business Owners, Managers, Executives, Supervisors, Team Leaders & Operational Employees.
- In this highly competitive economy, the most important key to success is excellent customer service. In reality, there are no results within the organization; all results are on the outside. Results are produced by the customer who converts the costs and efforts into revenues and profit through his willingness to exchange his purchasing power for a product or service.
- The product or service that your company provides, every employee in the organization, the fund that you have invested, and the time your organization spends, are focusing on one objective; creating satisfied customers.
- This customer service program is designed for business owners, managers, executives, supervisors, team leaders, and operational employees so they can understand the 'WHATs' and 'HOWs' about providing excellent customer service.
- Ice Breaking Session - Introduction
- Personal Development, Everything Begins With You
- Intrapersonal and Interpersonal effectiveness
- Effective Communication
- What Is Business?
- The Customer Is The Business
- PhD in Human Relations
- The key principles of Service Excellence
- The needs of customers
- How to take action today
- How to build higher levels of customer satisfaction
- How to build loyal customers
- How to win new customers
- How to build a sustainable competitive advantage
- Feedback & Closing Session
Participants will learn how to use the following unique psychological & practical tools