INNOVATIVE STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AAA (Agility, Adaptability, and Alignment)
2 Days Program for Professionals from early career to senior leaders, seeking to extend their business, managerial and leadership skills and knowledge.
- Companies need to be agile and flexible to respond to market uncertainties, adapt to systemic changes and align the incentives.
- Every organization has its own history and set of capabilities which determine its innovation competency.
- An old-line industrial firm can’t just wake up one day and decide to operate like a hot Silicon Valley tech start up overnight, nor should they try.
- However, every enterprise can improve. Even the most competent firm which deploys resources wisely still needs to manage innovation effectively.
- Think strategically, holistically, and globally about every facet of your operation
- Learn strategies and systems for creating competitive advantage
- Uncover business strategies to create value and increase customer experience.
- Formulating Strategy to Achieve Vision
- Structures, Processes, and Procedures
- Measurement and Reporting
- Stakeholder Identification
- Systematic Strategic Communication
Participants will learn how to use the following unique psychological & practical tools