Islamic Leadership | Leadership From Islamic Perspective
Available in English, Arabic & Bahasa Melayu
A COMPREHENSIVE CUSTOMIZED 12 HALF-DAY IN-HOUSE PROGRAMME ON ISLAMIC LEADERSHIP FOR CEOs, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, HEADS OF DEPARTMENTS, SUPERVISORS & TEAM LEADERS.
Even though Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) was born an orphan, illiterate, met hostility from the Meccan tribes, and was rejected by almost all of his people, today, he has more than two billion followers.
In his celebrated work, “The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History”, the author, Michael H. Hart, placed Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) at the top of the list and described him as "He was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels."
It is therefore imperative for us, as Muslims, to follow and be guided by his Leadership and management principles, practices and advice which he had imparted to his companions. These practices are the basis for all modern leadership books & researchers and they are practiced by many Non-Muslim countries and organizations today.
This program explains the concepts, principles, and practices of Islamic leadership and management. It is also a comparative study of the writings of the world's most famous leadership authors & the application of all of them by Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) 14 centuries ago.
- Introduction To Islamic Leadership & Management
- Important Issues Related to Leadership
- Signs of Poor Leadership
- The Five Levels Of Leadership Assessments
- A Comparative Study of Modern Leadership
- Islamic Leadership Vs. Western Leadership
- Examples from the Findings & the Writings of the World's Most Famous Leadership
- The Application of All these by Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)
- Colored Brain Communication
- Islamic Leadership & Management Qualities
- Lessons from Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), Wise Caliphs, Muslim Pious Followers.
- The Practices of Extraordinary Leadership
- Tips for Applying Islamic Leadership Principles
- The Duties of A Leader
- Mental Agility
Participants will learn how to use the following unique psychological & practical tools