3 DAYS (18 GLH) PROGRAMME FOR HR MANAGERS, HIRING MANAGERS, RECRUITMENT MANAGERS & ANYONE INVOLVED IN THE HIRING PROCESS.
Organizations spend a considerable amount of time and money to hire the right employees and later discover that these employees do not fit into the organization's culture, having a negative attitude and generally under-performing.
How can you know that whatever the candidates say during the interview will be performed when a candidate is hired? How can you know what a person will do or behave in certain situations in the future? Most importantly, Besides getting the candidate with the right credential, how can you know the person will fit into your organization culture?
Find out how you can maximize your hiring investment using Directive Communication Psychology and our various tools. Our methods is behavior-based and you get to know your candidates beyond what they say during the interview within a short time.
- Discover the values, true intention and work styles of the candidates and know the person beyond what he/she says during the interview.
- Develop techniques to ensure the best selection is made.
- Shorten your interview time and gain an advantage to screening out unsuitable candidates.
- Fit the best person to the right scope of work in your organization.
- Supplement your company’s interview and recruitment methods and provide the missing gap for teamwork, environment and organization fit.
- Assist in internal recruitment for a job transfer, relocation or re-assignment.
- Assist in increasing the retention rate of employees by knowing their emotional drives.
- Learn how to know what a person will do or behave in certain situations in the future.
Participants will learn how to use the following unique psychological & practical tools